google operating system (chrome os)
Google introduced the primary operating system which has been developed by it , “Google Chrome” . Google announced in July its intention to enter the world of the development of operating systems, but with a new concept. . and said that most operating systems that exist today emerged in the era before the Internet and deal with it as a service and it is time to develop a new operating system in the post-Internet era where the Internet is the hub. “Cloud Computing” The idea of the core operating system based on the concept of “Cloud Computing”. What is cloud computing? Is one of the methods of computing, which provide computing resources as services, available to users,and accessible via the Internet. This supports the existing trend these days to resort to the Internet to satisfy the computing needs of users. As an example: the service of Google Docs , which enables the user to edit texts, build presentations and analysis of numerical data and their representation through a browser without having to download special software on the device. As the project engineer Sundar Pichai said “each service will be through the Internet,” whether an audio file, data processing, or even a calculator.
What is the operating system Google Chrome?
google says that users of computer equipment currently spend most of their time on the internet and doing most of their daily operations from reading the e-mail messages and browsing the news to the end of the trade, sale and purchase. All this is done via the browser, the idea is that it was why not have the browser is the operating system? Faster computers today need some minutes from the moment you switch on the device until you open the browser and in the eyes of google, this period is long. To reduce this period, used cloud computing. Reading through it the electronic messages, listening to your favorite music, read the latest news, chat with friends, watch the latest movies and even play can be performed on the network without the need to store any of them on the device .. This is the idea behind the speed of the system All service will be through the browser and all the data will be stored on the cloud – Internet .In short Google Chrome is an operating system based on Internet basis. Of course, the primary market for this type of computer operating systems will be the laptops. Simplicity of design and architecture will make the boot process quick and google intend to succeed by turning it into a few seconds.
In my opinion, the google project will succeed and it will become popular in the future. In view around you’ll find that those who spend most of their time on the network are very large proportion of computer users and therefore Chrome is best suited to meet their needs. In addition to the following success factors:
- Price: Chrome will be free and is built on the Linux operating system. Manufacturers of devices that will be depend on Chrome will pay to have license for OS to work on their computers.
- A new market: The market for laptops has a remarkable development and if it proves itself, Chrome will find a good chance.
- Cloud Computing: the trend towards making everything is in the “cloud” is the leading trend these days. look around and prove this to be true .. The Chrome is based entirely on this concept and its success is linked to the success of cloud computing.
- Applications: You can not work on Photo shop through chrome and is not essentially developed for such purposes, but you can enjoy the same characteristics as Photo shop, but as an application through the cloud PiXlr . Chrome may encourage the spread of many companies to develop versions of its products .
Cloud computing is fraught with security risks. Several questions must be raised by the beneficiaries of these services before engaging in dealing with providers of such services as:
- Privacy, confidentiality and integrity of their information.
- Where to store data .. May not want to store your data in a particular country.
- Information about the people who manage and deal with your data.
- Retrieval of data: it must provide service provider information about what will happen when you get a disaster, for example, your data and how to retrieve it